Get ready for some major blowing your skirt up action… Today I am finally making my list official. No turning back.
THE LIST- A list of five famous hotties that you are allowed to sleep with—no harm, no foul to your significant other.
Of course this actually means that:
- You actually have to come in contact with one of your listers.
- After coming in contact with them, you would of course have to make them want to have sex with YOU.
- Oh and yeah, they must actually be famous. By famous, I mean that any regular Joe on the street would know this person. It can’t be the guy or girl at the bar down the street that everyone in town knows.
The hubby and I decided a long time ago that we could have a list. We have always gone back and forth about how many are allowed on the list, but today a final decision has been made that only five can grace THE LIST.
Before I officially declare my list, I would like to acknowledge a few runners-up (in no particular order). Maybe we should change THE LIST to ten or twelve…no?
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt: He has come a long way from his 30 Rock from the Sun Days. What can I say, I have a thing for nerds.
- Jimmy Kimmel: I know, I know…Jimmy Kimmel, really?? Yes. He is hilarious and he is lookin’ pretty darn good these days. Must be all the Humpilates.
- George Clooney: My favorite silver fox. John Stewart would be my #2 on the silver fox list.
- Ben Harper or Jack Johnson: Musicians = hot. I think if both were in the same room, I would pick Ben over Jack.
- If it was 10 years ago, Leonardo DiCaprio circa Romeo + Juliet would have been on THE LIST along with Brad Pitt circa A River Runs Through It. My walls were plastered with Brad in high school. Le sigh.
- Ryan Reynolds- Oh Ryan, I wish you wouldn’t make terrible movies like The Flash and The Proposal. Even so, I wouldn’t kick you out of bed.
- James Franco- I really should put you on THE LIST considering you are the only one I could actually have a shot at meeting. If only you weren’t so hipster. My standard is that I can’t sleep with anyone that has skinner legs than myself.
Ok, so I could keep going on and on with honorable mentions, but it’s time to do this thing! Drumroll please…Seriously, you should be either imagining a drumroll in your head or actually doing one on a table or something.
#5- Dermot Mulroney
My love began first watched The Thing Called Love. Oh Kyle Davidson, I don’t know why Miranda didn’t choose you over that dumb James. Even though you are getting older, you are still lookin’ damn good.
#4. Timothy Olyphant
He’s justified to be on this list. So cool…so good looking. Apparenlty, I like a man who can pull off a cowboy hat. I really wanted to jump his bones in Catch and Release. Yes, I like that movie (don’t judge) and yes, I always cry when I watch it (ok, you can maybe judge me a little).
#3- Ben Affleck
All that Jennifer Lopez/Gigli jazz aside, Ben has been on my list for a mighty long time. Like a fine wine, he just keeps getting better with age. Yummers!
#2- Ryan Gosling
Ryan wasn’t even on my list a month ago. I never really saw the appeal until I watched Crazy Stupid Love. Then BAM! He’s at #2. The move really does work! And he isn’t too shabby to look at either.
#1- Jake Gyllenhaal
The husband knows that I will leave him for Jake. Seriously. I think he is my soulmate, he just doesn’t know it…yet. I plan on stalking him when we move back to Cali. I will find him on a bike ride in Santa Monica, I just know it.
So there it is. My official list. No turning back now. Who is on your list?